Rolf is a systems thinker whom is passionate about improvement, innovation and all things complex.
Works as a consultant using Systems Thinking, Lean Product Development and Agile principles and methods to help people solve long living business problems and improve their organizations.
Little known factoids: Juggles kettlebells, Carried a vikingship over little caucasus mountains,
Modelled Rift Valley Virus for UN, Photographer, Part of the DIY Biotech movement and likes factoids.
Lightning Talk ”Systems Thinking powering the learning engine for large scale Agile and Lean Journeys”
I will talk about how Systems Thinking helped organizations to:
- create self coaching teams driven by the people focused on what truly matters
- capture and share knowledge across organizational boundaries
- unlocking the full potential of team learning
- enable cross organizational teams to design solutions to long lived complex problems
- empower management teams to tackle complex business problems and design policies to deal with these
In my experience agile and lean organisations are in a unique position to use and benefit from Systems Thinking as many existing mindsets and methods are closely related. My hope is that you will find seeds of useful information or ideas that you can cultivate in your own organization. During the talk I will also put Systems thinking in a context where it is useful and when not to use it.